To receive the Must Reads in your inbox, click here!
Good Friday Morning,
Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson’s quote of the day from What if Republicans Win the House?: “More than anything, on Tuesday, the American people will be voting to rein in this massive, unaffordable, out-of-control government. They will be voting to save their beloved country from financial ruin. If they now choose to send Republicans back into the majority, the GOP can ill afford to disappoint them.”
- What if Republicans win the House?
- Birth of a movement
- Pelosi’s cannon fodder
- Sowell: A crossroads election
- Cartoon of the day, “Quit following me!”
- Obama will not rebound from 2010 election losses…
- Did the DNC get an illegal loan from Bank of America?
- Florida Senate election turns into theatre between Bill Clinton, Kendrick Meek
- The absurdity of campaign finance reform
- Obama the thinker?
- Obama and the midterms: How did it come to this?
- Send Biden back to history class
- Barack Delano Obama