To receive the Must Reads in your inbox, click here!
Good Tuesday morning,
Here are the Must Reads according to Adam Bitely:
- GOP candidates face high stakes in the South
- Biden tells $10K a plate dinner that GOP doesn’t understand the middle class
- Poll: A mere 80% say they’re not better off than they were 4 years ago…
- The case against rent control
- California’s Greek tragedy
- Apparently an ID is needed for everything except voting
- Obama more skilled at increasing deficit spending than Bush was
- Why bureaucrats shouldn’t set interest rates
- What if George W. Bush had done that?