To receive the Must Reads in your inbox, click here!
Good Wednesday morning,
Here are the Must Reads according to Adam Bitely:
- Waste, fraud and abuse–symptoms of a bigger governmental disease
- Rick wins in the South
- But Romney wins more delegates
- Newt sets new goal: Keep Romney from getting to 1,144
- GOP race will continue all the way to Florida…
- Newt suggests he can control the law of supply and demand
- Complex societies need simple laws
- Apparently an ID is needed for everything except voting
- Can Obama kill you?
- Why Super PACs are good for democracy
- Thursday is ‘poolmageddon’ for trial lawyers
- Politicians are god-like only when convenient
- The right way to confront China on trade