To receive the Must Reads in your inbox, click here!
Good Wednesday morning,
Here are the Must Reads according to Adam Bitely:
- Axe the Ex-Im bank
- New IRS ‘swat team’ to share info with police
- Just what America needs: More red tape
- Mitt wins Illinois
- Jeb Bush endorses Mitt
- Top Romney Adviser: He can reset his positions after the primary
- ObamaCare’s costs are soaring
- Costs continue to rise as point of no return approaches
- ObamaCare, two years later
- Debt will top $4.9 trillion by end of 2012
- Does Obama care about debt?
- Ryan budget: Does it go far enough?