To receive the Must Reads in your inbox, click here!
Good Wednesday morning,
Here are the Must Reads according to Adam Bitely:
- Predictions of ObamaCare’s demise premature by liberal media
- Is the individual mandate constitutional?
- Conservative Supreme Court justices question individual mandate
- Kennedy and Roberts raise powerful objections to mandate
- A bad day for unlimited gov’t at the high court
- Kennedy: Federal gov’t has a ‘very heavy burden of justification’
- White House defends Solicitor General Verrilli’s bad performance
- Newt scales back campaign
- Is GOP disillusionment a good thing?
- House Republicans can do more to stop the out-of-control EPA
- Cronyism and mercantilism are siblings