To receive the Must Reads in your inbox, click here!
Good Monday morning,
Here are the Must Reads according to Adam Bitely:
- IMF chief urges more U.S. ‘appropriate indebtedness’
- Cartoon: “Happy Tax Day”
- 5 new ways the IRS is screwing America
- Forgiving mortgage principal invites more risk
- Decade of ObamaCare will cost taxpayers $1,160 billion!
- Romney and Obama agree: Power is good
- Internet freedom under greatest threat ever, warns Google founder
- Understanding why some people have lower tax rates
- GSA not alone in fleecing taxpayers
- A matter of principles
- Gas prices are complex, but not mysterious