To receive the Must Reads in your inbox, click here!
Good Tuesday morning,
Here are the Must Reads according to Adam Bitely:
- No place for Republican crony capitalism
- End the corporate welfare of the Ex-Im bank
- Pundits blame brewing EU crisis on pretend austerity economics
- What austerity? Spending has boomed in the EU
- Are free market ideas beating a retreat?
- Is today Lugar’s last stand?
- ObamaCare program asks for billions more while expecting to lose $3.1 billion
- Confusion: Cher thinks Romney is a Tea Party supporter
- Swing states could go either way
- Obama’s government-centered society slide show
- Big Labor falls in line with Obama