08.14.2013 in Economy by NetRight Daily 11

Video: Fox News exposé of food stamp surfer dude

By ALG Staff

Meet a 29 year old, unemployed LaJolla, California surfer dude who is one of 47 million Americans who are using the food stamp system.  His story and attitude as captured by Fox News cannot be adequately described, it has to be seen to be believed.  Here is the story of one person’s life, at least partially courtesy of your tax dollars.

Congratulations to Fox News on a startling honest interview with someone who just may become the new face of food stamp reform.

This article has 11 comments
  • ken. 14.08.2013 1:20 PM

the u.s. department of education and the teachers unions at their best. at the taxpayers expense.

• Margaret Manzi 14.08.2013 1:34 PM

Since most “chicks” want a man with an income, this loser probably won’t reproduce.

• skhpcola 14.08.2013 1:43 PM

We could save a boatload of cash by ceasing the EBT/SNAP programs and dishing out gruel and bags of rice and beans. Nobody that didn’t earn the money should be eating lobster and sushi. And this leech has a nicer vehicle than I do. He smokes, he drinks, and in high-tax Kalifornia, those aren’t inexpensive vices. Excise this trash from the welfare roll, along with his ideological peers.

• Combat Veteran Seabee 14.08.2013 5:34 PM

I go to work every day, I go to the food market with a calculator to keep within the measly amount of money I have in my pocket at that time! I need to knock this slackers dick into the dirt real hard!

• Combat Veteran Seabee 14.08.2013 5:36 PM

I walk because, for the last 10 yrs., I can’t afford a car in N.Y.!

• Combat Veteran Seabee 14.08.2013 5:37 PM

WRONG!!!!! THIS IS CALIFORNICATION where this POS lives!

• skhpcola 14.08.2013 5:40 PM

Move to Kalifornia, apply for welfare, and get on Ozero’s gravy train, Vet. Apparently, there is no means testing, so everyone is eligible. You won’t have to worry about paying your mortgage, putting gas in your car, paying for food, or anything else! Ozero’s sooper seekrit stash of majikal money will provide you with everything that you could possibly ever need or want. Listen to the progtards…they’ll guide you through the steps on how to become a slave to the D-ooshbag plantation of big goobermint.

• BDnSC 14.08.2013 7:24 PM

Obviously this guy makes money under the table. How much I wonder?
    A Cadillac SUV…Paid for? How about insurance? Or does he just skate the insurance?
    What else is he getting besides EBT? Obama phone too?
    Hey FOX, how ’bout getting the real skinny on how much this “Rat” actually makes and actually costs us.

• intheknow 20.09.2013 9:14 AM

what about the children, elderly and disabled, do you think they just deserve gruel, rice and beans? Most of the elderly have probably worked more years than you have been alive.

• intheknow 20.09.2013 9:17 AM

I think the surfer guy is despicable. I see a lot of young men where I live sponging off single mom’s who have kids to feed. These guys don’t work but they get food stamps. I think they should be made to get a job. I agree that able bodied people should have to look for work in order to qualify, however the ones that can’t should be getting assistance if they need it.

• Brian McClellan 20.09.2013 4:27 PM

he said “I dont got a paycheck coming in so i qualify”….pisses me off…last i check mcdonalds was hiring mf