07.27.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 1

Nate Silver shows the only poll that matters is November

By Robert Romano Statistician Nate Silver gave Donald Trump a 57.5 percent chance of winning the election if it had been held on Monday after a post-convention bounce in polls, according to fivethirtyeight.com. Yet, just a month ago, he had Hillary Clinton winning the election with an 80 percent probability. Then, Trump had only a 20 percent chance of winning. […]

07.26.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 0

Give me a D, for disunity

By Robert Romano So, Ted Cruz showed up at the Republican National Convention, refused to endorse Donald Trump — and got summarily booed off the stage. Fast forward just a few days, and Bernie Sanders spoke to his supporters at the Democratic National Convention during afternoon proceedings on Monday, endorsed Hillary Clinton — and got loudly booed. So, which party […]

Cartoon: Hard sell

By A.F. Branco Click here for a higher resolution version.

07.26.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 0

Hillary Corrupts Everything: The DNC Story

By Rick Manning

07.25.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 18

Why Cleveland didn’t burn

  By Natalia Castro Police gripped their riot gear as a nation shattered by violence and division awaited tragedy at the Republican National Convention. As protesters at Trump rallies turned violent in California and New Mexico in the spring, many had assumed protest would break out into warfare in the streets of Cleveland. Now as the convention comes to a […]

07.25.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 1

Trump convention ratings boost from 2012 positive sign for GOP?

By Robert Romano Let’s face it, with online streaming and smartphone apps television isn’t what it used to be in terms of ratings. Despite that, at 32.2 million viewers of Donald Trump’s GOP presidential acceptance speech improved on Mitt Romney’s 30.2 million viewers showing in 2012, according to data compiled by Nielsen. 19.4 million, or 60 percent were over the […]

07.22.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 3

Trump appeals to Reagan Democrats

By Rick Manning Donald Trump’s acceptance speech showed America two important things: that he is not the standard issue Republican candidate standing above the workers hoping they will vote for him, and that the GOP has unified behind his candidacy. The ugly truth is that Republicans have lost the popular vote in five of the six past presidential elections, and […]

07.22.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 17

Disparate impact strikes again in Texas voter ID case

By Natalia Castro The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled against Texas voter ID law SB 14 on the bases of disparate impact to minority groups. The ruling affirms “the district court’s holding that SB 14 was passed with a discriminatory purpose in violation of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments and Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act.” The […]

07.21.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 12

Obama’s war on the police is real

By Robert Romano The Obama administration has been using the controversial practice of sue and settle to engage in a federal takeover of local police and corrections departments. The way the regime works is the Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice (DOJ) files a suit against a city, county or state, alleging constitutional and civil rights violations by […]

07.21.2016 in Featured, Politics by NetRight Daily 0

The past as prologue: Previews of a Hillary Clinton administration

By David Bozeman Hillary Clinton’s negligent handling of classified emails should not have come as a shock to anyone who has paid attention for the past generation. Duplicity and incompetence are embedded in her DNA; simple human nature dictates that what she has done repeatedly, she will likely try again. The same news media that, in 2012, revealed that Mitt Romney […]

Back to top

Copyright © 2008-2016 Americans for Limited Government